Saturday, June 23, 2018

Smallville Comic Con 2018

  For some reason, we didn't get a picture of our table.  It looked good too!  🙁 But, let's not dwell on that, because this Con was amazing!!!  I got to meet two very awesome people: Mindy Sterling and Steven Williams.  If you don't know who they are, I am very disappointed in you.  But, let me tell you, just in case.  

Mindy is Frau Farbissina from the Austin Powers movies.  She is the sweetest person ever.  She came to our table to check out my art and to meet me.  How amazing is that?  She visited our table several times over the weekend and I hung out at her table a few times.  I loved it!  I drew her a picture of her as Frau Farbissina.  Not my best work, as I was in a hurry.  But it was cute and she seemed to really like it.  She gave me an autographed photo for my mom.  (Who was super excited!!)  We took lots of pictures together over the weekend and she made me feel like I was the celebrity.  Such an amazing woman.






Steve is another one you should know.  He is Rufus from Supernatural.   He was so cool.  He was walking past us and was being loud and obnoxious, so I yelled out "Snakes have legs."  He stopped in his tracks and came over to talk to me.  We talked for about 15-20 minutes on the subject of snakes with legs before he had to get back to his table.  My mom asked me why I didn't get a picture with him and I asked who he was.  She almost died.  She's a huge Supernatural fan and Rufus is one of her favorite characters.  LOL. (and yes, I know I just told you that you should know who these people are.  I'm 13, ok?) Well, I did get to have a picture taken with him and got to have some more conversations with him over the weekend.  He was so funny and friendly.  I did draw him a picture of a snake with legs so he'd remember me.  (didn't get a picture of that one though)  




There were lots of other fun things that happened and lots of great people I met over the weekend, but those two stand out.  I hope I get to meet them again some day!!










No comments:

Post a Comment